Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playing on Domi now in Bravo if anyone is scanning the forums...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing on Domi now in Bravo if anyone is scanning the forums...

C'mon down...
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Re: Playing on Domi now in Bravo if anyone is scanning the forums...

we're 3 people on right now, more people would be nice
    Spartan 10

Comment

im going to work soon :( sorry

Comment

ITS A TRAP!

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

so thats why everyone went "AFK" :D
          Spartan 10

Comment

launching arma right now

Comment

I had to go out for some errands after about an hour and a half. I was pleased to find the mission up and running when I came back a few hours later, still in game...had some fun finishing the last objective with a few guys.

Lets do it again but next time lets look for a small scale coop after we seed for a bit. Domi's fun but we can do better.
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

*hip bump* Come join us. :-D

Comment

Wait...there's still people playing this game *without* PR?

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                  The BigC

Comment

There are plenty, they are just not here it would seem.
                    The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Speaking of which, how's about a wee game tomorrow night? Round 7pm ish bst/gmt? ( 1900 ). Think that's 1pm / 1300 est though :/

Comment

Sounds good Jace....Tomorrow is a hoiliday for many in the U.S. so that actually might be a good time. I'll be there.

Had a great time last night on Domi with Lorelei, Unkl, Chief and myself. You know it's all about the players really and not the mission. Domi gets a bad rap and for some good reasons but playing Domi with good teamplayers using good comms is F-U-N Fun. Before I knew it 3 and a half hours had passed and I had to go to la la land but it was great to get in some quality ARMA action.

I'll be on later tonight looking for a repeat. Hope to see you there.
                        sigpic
                        |TG-1st|Grunt
                        ARMA Admin (retired)
                        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Absolutely! I"ll try to make the 1300 est get together, but Dredge and I have a few errands we need to run and I might miss it. But I'll definitely be back on later tonight. Last night was pretty awesome and I'm hoping to have a repeat.

Comment

Couldn't make it today, Fallout NV was sucking up my time and now I am done with it. I had a great time last night, it was good to play with you guys again.

Comment

Was fun but could only do a couple of hours tonight before back to life :/

But to the point - Tomorrow?

Awesome uber tacticool action?

Listening to me mess up Radio Sops?

Lolling as a T72 steamrolls over my sobbing carcass?

All this and more - tomorrow, November 12th, 20:00 GMT (8pm) slash-dash 14:00 Est (2pm). Going on til whenever the caffeine runs out!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X