A bit of a get together....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit of a get together....

I was thinking about putting together a get together sometime next week, possibly friday. Figured a week should be good since it's nothing major. I was wondering what time everyone would be available to play.

Like I said, it's nothing big. Just figured it could be a day that everyone plans on hoppin on and sharing in some good time gaming. If it goes well, I was thinking we could make it a weekly plan. Kinda like a meeting or whatever.

Lemme know what you guys think. ^_^

Re: A bit of a get together....

I'm in and Browna is adding some new Domination missions as I type with editable pbo's that will let us reconfigure the weapons crates, Uh Yah!

Now where is Unkl when I need him,LOL.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

That is cool about the new domi!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

yes, im thinking we should consider doing what other titles have done and have a weekly gaming night!
        so a day each week were we all come on and play! :)

what day would be best for everyone?!

we could mix and match each week so we could use inv44 one night then vanilla the next, then ace following that.

Comment

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
          we could mix and match each week so we could use inv44 one night then vanilla the next, then ace following that.
          I think that's a great idea, but maybe not so structured at first. We can gather and see what everyone's in the mood for that night... and maybe plan what we want to do next week at that time too. That way it's not "Oh, they decided we're going to do *insert type here* next week. I think I'll pass." and more of a community involvement on decision making, etc etc. And if we get a general split on ideas we can work both/all ideas into the day/evening/night (depending on time zone).

For now, though, I think we should just focus on "Hey, let's get together *this day* at *this time* and play some rounds."

Comment

Requiring people to download new content that is over 1gb on a one night notice might not be that beneficial. Remember you must also support the installs that people have, and how to get them running in a fully compatible method on the night of the event.
            The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

I'm in. I may not attend all weeks but I will try to.
              sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

I will try to make it.
                ​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse 9 View Post
                  ...you must also support the installs that people have, and how to get them running in a fully compatible method on the night of the event.
                  Exactly. I think just gathering and seeing what's up with the people we have would work.

Comment

im in for saturday and sunday nights (euro time)
                    sigpic
                    Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

It depends on what time you guys plan on doing it. I can do it nearly any day after 1 or 2 PM I think.

I might be interested in an INV44 day/whatever since I've never played that online. I don't even know if they have servers up for it. Do we have any missions we could play?

Comment

I'm available Fridays from 1800 est to late night (0300 max). Occasionally on weekends, EST daytime and evenings. I would prefer ACE games, but vanilla's fine. I don't mind trying Inv44 if it's stable.
                        When deeds speak, words are nothing.
                        Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

Comment

I'd show up if I can make the date & time

Comment

What is considered the main hours of playing at the moment?

I pop into TS every now and then about 23:00 GMT but it always empty, if I knew when most of you are on then I can see if I can make it next weekend for a big session...?
                            [RIP] Rusty In Places - Games Commander

Comment

im usually in TS from 1800-2200 GMT but not always if im playing with other friends who like to use skype
                              sigpic
                              Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X