• Show
Clear All

• 21/11/2010 Bravo non domi action

Hey Guys, Girls,

we are currently doing some tactical serious tg style coop. Come join us

ramp out

sigpic

Re: 21/11/2010 Bravo non domi action

hey guys, thanks for some nice small unit tactical games. Was nice to get some TG action again!

sigpic

Comment

Re: 21/11/2010 Bravo non domi action

Yea thanks all was great fun for the games I was in. Really nice to get some quick missions in, lots of variety.

Highlights for me as follows :-

- Moving through a village clearing house to house with Tarm's squad, clearing a 3 story house and getting into cqb, thank you st.movement. Cougar going down, me attempting to drag him to safety and being blasted to pieces. Tarm attempting to heal me "I'm going to shoot you in the leg first",, me "what sort of bloody medic are you!"

A defense mission where Bronco kept standing next to me and firing an RPG and near knocking me on my ass with the back blast. He stopped for a minute and my vision cleared for a few seconds and I could sort of hear again. Then Crawlingeye parks next to me in an SPG 9 techie he stole. The exhaust of the weapon is facing a building just feet away. BOOOOM! I am completely blind and deaf again and staggering about like drunk, utterly concussed by the shock wave, crying with laughter.

Great stuff, more of the same please.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X