Popular Hours?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popular Hours?

Hey guys, I just picked the game up off steam and set everything up. However,eager to start/learn the game I see that the TacticalGamer servers are empty?

Is there a time frame where the server is usually populated?

BTW are there any other good servers out there that I should check out when the TG one is empty?

thanks

Re: Popular Hours?

I don't think there's any specific time but there is usually atleast couple guys every night (EST) playing. If there isn't any players just stay on server and TS and I guaranteed that someone will come, or you can also try to inform others in this forum that you are playing so they know that there is game going.

Shacktactical is also have some cool guys you can play with
    sigpic
    Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

Shacktac does not run an open server so no luck there. The best thing to do is post right here in the forums announcing to people to get on and play.
      FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Games have been running every night now for over a week although Mondays can be a bit of a let down. Plus, with the open nature of our Alpha server it doesn't take many in TS to represent a full server. I personally can't attest to any other servers to play as I won't play this game any where but here.
        Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Originally posted by viper1986 View Post
          Shacktac does not run an open server so no luck there.
          oh yeah, I forgot that.
          sigpic
          Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

You can find us euro guys between 19:00 - 24:00 GMT usually, that's 14:00 - 20:00 EST.
            sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...