Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the mood to play some ArmA II? Hop on TS and hit me up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the mood to play some ArmA II? Hop on TS and hit me up!

I'm sitting here, bored out of my mind, and in the mood to play some games!

Do you find yourself scanning the server to see if anyone is on, and find an empty server?

Don't be disheartened by this, because right now i'm in TS waiting for someone to pop up and keep me company for some games. So hop on TS and let me know, and to quote Michael Jackson "I'll be there".

PS: Oh! Almost forgot! I can SL ;)
    ​​​​​​​

Re: In the mood to play some ArmA II? Hop on TS and hit me up!

That was fun Crawly, thanks mate, sorry I had to leave before the next big mission I couldn't hear over the helos just hovering over the top of us lol.

Comment

That attack on Bastam was fun wicks!

I especially enjoyed it when we got hit by enemy artilery about one minute after the whole squad regrouped to set up a base of fire ;).
      ​​​​​​​

Comment

I've been there man....

Start a round of DOMI AI version and start up an AI squad in game. This will seed the server for sure. Hope to be on tonight...
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Damn it, I'm missing all the fun! I'm out at sea until sometime next week (but still have wifi when we're in the marina at night :) ).

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

I don't see you in teamspeak, and don't see you playing

Comment

Us swedish people have to sleep as well you know. I mean it's not polarbear season where we have to stay guard all night ;)

Jokes aside

We had some pretty fun games last night. It started out with the new armory thing which looked cool on paper, but totally bugged out on me and paintscratcher. After armory we started a Zargabad mission as Chzeck. We managed to kill off most militia (after extensive reviving on our part), until a stationary quad cannon wiped us out.

All in all it was a pretty fun night.

I also noticed that there is a lack of missions on Chernarus... Maybe I should get start working on some ;)
              ​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Crawlingeye View Post
                I also noticed that there is a lack of missions on Chernarus... Maybe I should get start working on some ;)
                it's maybe due performance problems chernarus has, not sure though...
                sigpic
                Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

Would love some chernarus tvt myself - remember an old mission that was pretty simple - basically just had to capture and hold a burned out barn in the middle of an open field - pretty much no solid cover ;p was a 10 v 10 I think, some awesomeness had on that one, simple yet exciting

Comment

Originally posted by Jacezz View Post
                    Would love some chernarus tvt myself - remember an old mission that was pretty simple - basically just had to capture and hold a burned out barn in the middle of an open field - pretty much no solid cover ;p was a 10 v 10 I think, some awesomeness had on that one, simple yet exciting
                    I remember that also. Oh the memories...
                    sigpic
                    Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

The majority of our missions were created with ACE in mind, and are on the Bravo server.
                      Alpha short of the missions that Carver has created recently is mostly devoid of missions outside of domination.
                      The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse 9 View Post
                        The majority of our missions were created with ACE in mind, and are on the Bravo server.
                        Alpha short of the missions that Carver has created recently is mostly devoid of missions outside of domination.
                        That explains it!

Pity the Bravo server is pretty hard to seed on your own :/. But do not fear, I shall try!
                        ​​​​​​​

Comment

Rockin' the bravo server right now, and I have no idea why I left ACE for vanilla. I had forgot all the effects and cool stuff you can do with it.

Join me I say!

​​​​​​​

Comment

I shall join you in 30 min

EDIT: looks like I cant get there in time but I try to get in-game ASAP
                            Last edited by nikolauska; 12-05-2010, 01:05 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

You Scandinavians are funny :p
                              sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse