Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Require voice actors for interesting Mission radio comms

Heylo,

Finishing up a mission at the moment - it's a 13 man Coop based around a mechanised infantry platoon. To spice things up though I'd like some people to lend their voices to add to the ambience.

I need 3 americanesque voices and 1 takistanishesque one for now, I have lines 100% written and the mission almost done (just need to fix timings of text to fit the to be recorded transmissions and finalise briefing, im lazy ;p)

Nothing major, only one to two lines for all but the takistani guy role.

The Americans are all run of the mill Squad leaders, nothing special of note regarding them at the moment.
    Things to note of the Takistani role

Name - Prince Mahleem Al-Khyaber
    Age - 27
    Disposition - Rich spoiled despot kid.
    Attitude - Egotist.
    History - Prince of [Instertnameistan], recently overthrew his Father but has not yet been officially ordained as per the countries tradition. He has however already set into effect several policies which have resulted in the deaths of several American oil workers, dissolution of trade routes and the public harbouring of several UN recognised terrorist organisations. Intel suggests the Prince has a PMC formed by Russian army defectors in his back pocket, however no confirmation has yet been made. He is immensly loved by his people and seen as a national hero for overthrowing his father. Etc. ;p

So, who be up for?

Re: Require voice actors for interesting Mission radio comms

I'd be glad to help & have a good setup for it.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

My voice is yours sir :)

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
      The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

I would offer, but unless you want a young boy sounding character I don't think that would work so well. lol

Comment

Any call for a somewhat angry (apparently) sounding English voice actor, I can do a bad tempered, drunk, chain smoker who has run out of cigarettes in a way John Hurt could only dream of!

Comment

Gonna do the rounds and get lines out to people tonight - basically what I need is for you to record yourelves, upload somewhere and send me a link to it so I can download and do some editing.

Lorelei - as far as I was aware there isn't a rule stating that women can't enroll in the Army ;p a funny little kid voice might be useful though, however the overall tone right now of the mission
            Is rather serious. We'll see!

Wickies - Yup, if I decide to continue this further and create a campaign based around it, the British are Involved so an English accent would be useful!

Comment

thank god you don't need anybody with finnish accent :P
              sigpic
              Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

Sorry guys, I lied, ended up in studio tonight, will send em out tommorrow!

Comment

Attentionziez all - your prescence is requested in Teamspeak today, whenever you are able to arrange for distribution & recordings of lines, this is the last piece of the cake before I can wrap it up, give a quick test bite and then submit - would like to get this done today so I can finish up on Alpha Domi and start working on part 2 & 3.

Thanks,
                  Jace

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...