Friday Night Games 12/3/10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Night Games 12/3/10

I'm in the mood to play some single scenerio missions. how about you? Thank God, I see the server is pass worded. That should keep public domination from rearing its chaotic head. lol. Don't get me wrong, I like Domi, but it was getting a little retarded the last few days.

So! Tonight lets play some missions! I got a few new missions uploaded and also will have two new PMC missions for us to try. One of them is a freaking insane defense mission. Both on the new island that came with the new patch!

I'll be on and off editing most of the day today between real life stuff. I'll be on this evening with the exception of 10pm-11pm EST (Conspiracy Theories is on! Its the episode about the upcoming water crisis in the US!).

So, hop on when you can, I'm expecting most people will probably want to show up after 6pm-ish since most of you are at school/work. Hope to see a few of you!
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Re: Friday Night Games 12/3/10

I'll be up for this between TGU classing and mission devving!

Comment

As long as it is not domination, I will try to show up.
      The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

I should be on sometime around 10 p.m. or so. (EST)
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Yup, lets do something else. Getting burned out on Domi.

Comment

I'm on the West Coast USA, so I won't be on until around 12 AM ET tonight...but I hope some night owls will be online and interested in some sort of coop or teamwork experience. Freshly trained in BCT and Fireteam ops, but still green. Eager to learn.

Comment

how did it turn out...I had unexpected company and we drank by the fire. By the time that was over I wasn't really up for ARMA:row__734:
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed