Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am soon-to-be hooked.

Hola,

I am Josh. LOVE your PR server. I always had such an amazing time in there. Be it doing some sniping/recon, or leading a squad. You guys were my first choice to go to. My friend GruntRebel got Arma 2 and told me of the experiences he had in your server already. Just bought Arma 2 Combined Ops, and am dusting off my Track IR from my FSX and IL-2 days. I look forward to playing with you all real soon. Nothing is better than tactical action with good folks.

Hope to see you all soon!

Re: I am soon-to-be hooked.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. Love TG's BF2 PR server and with the news of PR going to ArmA I jumped ship. I'm learning the game and enjoying ArmA but cant wait for PR to be released! haha i check the PR website every day looking for release news :)

Comment

Welcome aboard guys....glad to have new faces. Poke around the forums read up on some of the AAR's and sop's and don't be afraid to take up leadership roles in game. We always need good fire team, squad and platoon leaders as good leadership makes for good gameplay.

Cheers...
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

As soon as I get a feel for the game I'll start taking on leadership roles. Haha as of right now I cant even figure out how to pull out my 203 grenade launcher :(

Comment

Welcome guys! I'm sure we will meet on the battlefield soon.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! I hope to lead some of you gentlemen into battle. I love commanding a squad! The success and the failure makes it fun fun. I also fly very well. Being a transport pilot would be great aswell, and helping the squads as a Recon Sniper.

But the hardest part right now is getting used to Arma's controls and "feel".

Soon enough though.

Comment

dont be afraid to change the controls around! i know quite a few people who played bf2:pr and have dome to arma2 have changed their controls to make it similar to "standard" fps controls! also welcome!!!!!!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X