Sorry guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry guys

I've enjoyed playing with you guys since membership and playerbase has gone up in the last. However, the people is the reason you stick with a game just as it is with enjoying working with my real life fireteam. I've found all those people that made me stick to arma in the beginning but they seem to have all moved all to another community. So, with a small bit of sadness I am informing everyone that I am leaving TG.

POTATO

Re: Sorry guys

I feel sad about this in a number of ways, because of all things to be considered in this. It was never the intention to make players decide on where they feel they need to play. Both of these communities exist, and to be honest, I could care less individually where one plays. By playing in one or the other, it is not inclusive to say that you can not play here, or at the other. We all started here, some chose to leave to play at the other. I play at both...
    But you will always have a place and friends in both, and our intent was never to make anyone feel that they have to pick a camp.
    The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Sorry impulse for giving that vibe, I intend to still play at TG. Just I will be spending the majority of my time elsewhere, and therefore I feel that it isn't fair to TG for me to still wear the TG tags.

Comment

No need to apologize to me, but wanted to make sure that everyone understood why you were choosing to take your tags off yourself... not that it was some sort of cabal or requirement... of playing elsewhere.
        The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

I wear the tags and play at both, normally this doesn't matter but because it was a contentous divorce most chose to pick one or the other. Like in a RL split, some of the kids spend time with both families. For the new people reading this, it is old family business that doesn't need rehashing, enjoy your gaming here.

Comment

On another note, a PM to me, your Irregular Platoon Leader, would have been nice as well....... Everyone has said what needs to be said perfectly, I just wanted to put my part out there......

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X