ARMA 2 anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARMA 2 anyone?

Hey, I reinstalled ARMA 2 the other day and WTF boy was I in for a surprise whne I found theres hardly anyone playing ONLINE? I mean 3 servers with a measly 20 play total between the 3? Is something wrong?

I thought about it and I think its because I havent got the add-on ARROWHEAD installed, is this the reason? Please someone tell me theres still civilization?

Re: ARMA 2 anyone?

ya there should be a lot more than 3 total servers. Not sure what the problem is though.

Comment

At this point nearly all the ArmA2 Servers, run Arrowhead, or Combined Operations (ArmA2 + ArmA2 Arrowhead).

If you are lacking Arrowhead (to make your copy of ArmA2 Combined Operations), I would look for it on sale either on Steam, or thru Sprocket.
      The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Plus... It really seems that the whole browser is just kinda buggy.

Comment

Well, there's definitely more than just 3 servers on the original ARMA 2, are you on the 1.07 Patch?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X