Arma 2 OA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma 2 OA

Hi just recently picked up operation arrowhead, I used to play Arma 2 on this server awhile back. I was wondering do a lot of people still play OA? If so, when usually? I went on earlier and nobody was on.
    Thanks

Re: Arma 2 OA

It usually varies by the day, I think the best bet that you can do is either keep an eye on the forum and see if anyone is made a post stating that they were playing or you could do the same thing just to alert people

Welcome back!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I'll do that. Thanks

Comment

You can set up Yoma/Addonsync to be used as basically a server browser, too, so you can snoop around using that.

Comment

Afternoons -> evenings GMT usually feature some people on Alpha, majority of which usually not being TG regulars.

Similar time frame usually sees 3-5 people on Bravo, occasionally one or two more at the moment, much more of a solid co-operation & teamwork frame of mind involved.

Not sure of the EST or similar time frame periods however. See most EUish people leaving by the time you guys would just be getting home from work ( assuming 9-5 hours )

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X