In which I wish everyone at TG Arma a Happy Holidays, and New Year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In which I wish everyone at TG Arma a Happy Holidays, and New Year

I just want to thank everyone here at TG for their support of Arma this year. We are blessed to have a dedicated administrative staff and a great community who are always looking out there to help players new and old. This is what makes not only our little slice of Arma, but Arma in general special. In no other game that I have played have I ever seen such a sense of community furtherance. I enjoy every time I play on the servers, albeit not as often if at all as of late, and we can all be satisfied knowing that we play a game where the ethos of TG must be met every time we play. The best part about this is no matter where you play, the same work ethic and ethos are met. Congrats everyone on another great year, here's to 2011!

-Evan.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Re: In which I wish everyone at TG Arma a Happy Holidays, and New Year

Amen to that post and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everybody.
    sigpic
    Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

Happy Holidays everyone, to you and your families from me and mine:)

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/l...d=ey_fb_friend

Comment

Lol! Great video!

In these days of uber political correctness, I present you with this years "Dredge Christmas Card" enjoy :D:

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Great posts by all especially the OP.....

Merry Xmas to all and i hope you have a safe and enjoyable holiday!! :)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Propa Bo Crimbo and all that to the lot of ye, ya tacticool/lol people!

I propose we only play Thirsk missions until tuesday to Mark the festive occasion ( actualy... How many missions do we actually have on thirsk? )

Comment

Merry Christmas and a safe new year to all.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I could start a new thread but why should I if a perfect one presents itself like this? The very best wishes from our community to yours and all ArmA communities! Have a safe and healthy 2011!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT7-5YdvC9w

You guys have a good one, I never post or play here but I read the forums, AARs, and view the videos with great pleasure. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X