Sick of Domi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick of Domi

Hi guys, Im new to this community and have played here alot over the past few days. I really like your server but I am getting bored with domination. Do you guys play anything other than domi? It is just the same repetitive game play over and over. Do you guys play TvT or more realistic coop at all? I was also wondering if you guys ever have organized events?

Re: Sick of Domi

wELCOME to TG.

Yes ther are all sorts of missions that are on our servers besides domination. As far as TvT goes, the PR mod will be hosted on our serves once it is released. :). But we do have other TvT missions as well.

For our events, yes we still do host and partake in the events. R.I.P just had a TvT event that they invited us to, as well as an event that is in the works that the administration is working on, it just takes a little time to organize these things.

Thanks fir coming onto the forums and posting, if you have any more questions feel free to ask away, and there is also a CAA(contact an Admin) forum that you can utilize as well if you don't want to ask in the general forums.

Again welcome to TG and can't wait to get some games in with you!!

Happy holidays. :)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

have we tried insurgents maps yet?
      played else where pretty good (opinion)

Comment

If you happen to be on and don't want to play domi, why not suggest a change to a more serious co-op mish? They are available! ( not tonnes of em' on alpha at the moment sure, but a few of us are working on that! - Gen Carters recent missions for example are quite good, like the BAF ones in particular [not just because I'm Scottish.] )

Comment

I am making a series of more serious co-op missions to load onto Alpha right now I have one finished and started working on a second.

submit probably 4 or 5 at once so they can all be tested and loaded at once makes things easier

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
          The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...