What happened to the servers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the servers?

I used to play on one of the ARMA2 tactical gamer servers. It must have been located in Texas because I always got great pings. However, I haven't been able to find it recently. Was it taken down?

Re: What happened to the servers?

They are there under tacticalgamer.com. We were playing last night prob when you posted this. Odd, make sure you have blank selected under the game mode filter. That's what got me yesterday trying to find them.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Originally posted by Unk View Post
      Odd, make sure you have blank selected under the game mode filter. That's what got me yesterday trying to find them.
      Those Pesky filters. I do that from time to time myself
      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Had the same issue yesterday. When the Host Block in the game filter settings is left blank and the server is populated they don't show for some reason. Grunt told me to put Tacticalgamer in the Host block and that worked for me.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I was filtering out the passworded servers. I think the servers were open last time I was playing. I found the Teamspeak server with the password, so I should be good. Thanks

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X