Thursday Nite Bravo Coops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Nite Bravo Coops

I'm thinking some regular coop missions based on how many players are available on Thursday evening. I'll be on starting probably before 5pm EST. Still haven't tried Terror Town & I'm itchin to see what it's about. I should be able to run till about 10pm EST cuz if you all keep me gaming later I'll be paying for it for the next 4 days.

Anywho, I'll be around Thurs night & Sun afternoon for some Bravo non-domi-coops if you folks r.

If we need I know there's a few of us that have some missions that are "works in progress" to test out if we need more variety.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Thursday Nite Bravo Coops

Maybe I'll have my work-in-progress in a playable state by then... :)

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

Terror town = your mechanised squad taking part in a platoon wide assault on Zargabad. Tonnes of contacts, sky filled with tracer fire, lots of ( real ) ambient combat and a tiny bit of situationally developed voice acting.

I've given up on doing more of them though for various reasons, tad addicted to eve / minecraft and whatever I've got in hand on my psp ATM, but will try to show up for a night or two.

Comment

I'll try to show up as well!

Comment

Hopefully I can make it.

Comment

Count me in

Comment

i usually cant get online til later but if you guys are still around i'll hop on

Comment

I'm in. What's the time for tonight? I'm also new to this game (haven't played multiplayer yet). However, I understand tactics, cooperation, and communication in multiplayer games (co-op and clans/pugs). I'll follow orders, just don't put me in as the pilot because I won't fare too well because I haven't finished the tut for that.

Comment

I may see if I can get on. I've been gone for quite a bit, but I've recently picked back up on the multiplayer on the regular OA servers. If I can get all the addons working properly, then I may be on!

Comment

bravo runs the ace mod right, still not played with that yet so looking forward to playing it.
                    AnimalMother
                    Ex TG-31st LR
                    "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
                    sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

I'm in the server but having a tuff time finding where to input my unique ts3 id in the forums so I can join channels.

Edit: moments later was fixed. Thanks ACOGRecon.
                      |TG-189th| Unkl
                      ArmA 3 Game Officer
                      Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                      189th Infantry Brigade Member
                      SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X