No announcement yet.

Basic rotary wing instruction - officiality iffy

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic rotary wing instruction - officiality iffy

Hey guys, still waiting on the official TGU class finalisation, but in the meantime I know a few of you were after the class, so if you are desperate give me a shout and I'll run it with you one on one, please note due to iffy officialness I cannot guarantee you'll get pins or that TGU will officially back it.

I'll be on ts a bit this week, but most likely playing eve / afking - If you see me give me a poke and we can arrange a suitable time.

Re: Basic rotary wing instruction - officiality iffy

I like virtual skills & knowledge a little more than ribbons. Although I couldn't complain if I had some colour in my sig. Been getting out of practice for the last few weeks lol now that you edited those pilot checks ;)

Also don't mind taking tips from a non-pilot seat in a chopper if it allows more than one at a time. Might have a chance Monday or Sunday depending on what else is going on in Bravo.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
    Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
    "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
    "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed