ArmA Change Of Command

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA Change Of Command

As some of you are aware, Jeepo has moved on to bigger and better things. Because of this, I am the GO for ArmA.

I want to personally thank Jeepo for everything he has done for this group of gamers, and the TG community as a whole. He is an amazing person to game with, and one helluva guy to talk too in TS. Everyone should take the time to thank him for all his done for us.

With that said, I have some ideas and plans to help get the ball rolling and bring players back to the TG servers. You will start to notice some changes here and there and as always, I am very open to comments/questions/concerns from the community at large.

This time of change can be a great one, I only ask for your continued support and understanding as we move forward.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: ArmA Change Of Command

Oh God! Runnnnnn!

Congrats there Dredge! Hats off to Jeepo for his years of service and many accomplishments! We'll miss you (as GO of course, as soon as Comrade Dredge takes over...)!

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Congrats on your new position Dredge. And farewell Jeepo, you will be missed.
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Jeepo,

You will be missed, buddy. Good luck on your further endeavors.

Dredge,

Yay, you are here finally. Looking forward to what is to come next.

Comment

Not sure where Jeepo moved on but thank you for all you have done for the community!

And thank you Dredge for for taking yet another TG community in your control!
          sigpic
          Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

Congrats on your new position Dredge, looking forward to the future of ArmA at TG.

Jeepo, Best of luck with your "new" endeavors. You will be missed.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Congrats Dredge, were the hell is jeepo going???

Comment

Honestly short of Jeepo telling us what we couldn't do as an Admin staff and playerbase, after being gone for months, then finding out he has left this game w/o telling us personally I feel that nothing has changed. I am sure in some manner he was good in his role when he was around but for a GO for this game lets face it, he was never here in any meaningful fashion, and when he did show back up it caused us to lose most of our playerbase.

The fact that we did not get any notice of this in our ArmA Admin forums much less a post from him about this, should come as no surprise to anyone that has had any history with TacticalGamer.com with ArmA 1 and ArmA 2 here.

I am still waiting for our community feedback thread to be answered as well as many of the other important issues that were always told to me that he was involved in but never took the time to involve his admin staff with, leading us to second guess all of our decisions. And then when we did make unified decisions in his absence only to have him reappear 6 months later and remove alot of the improvements that we were working on. It really hurt to go from 6 active servers down to barely 8 players during an active play session.

Paul, we have had our civil discussions and they have always been agreeable, but I can not respect the choices you made, often uninformed, and uninvolved with this community. I wish you all the best, in your future endeavors, and as always Real life takes precedence over a video game and hobby, but keep in mind, if you step up to lead something, in the future say involved with it to the attention it deserves, and get a good feel for all of the decisions and choices you may consider before implementing them.
                The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Who the hell is Jeepo?

;)

Anyway, interesting to see how Arma2 at TG will move now with someone whos actually around.
                  Nihility

Comment

Be nice

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Congrats Dredge. Time for Arma to get back on track and not just sit and wait for Arma PR to show up.. Lets rebuild Arma to its former glory here at TG!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefBoatsRet View Post
                        Congrats Dredge. Time for Arma to get back on track and not just sit and wait for Arma PR to show up.. Lets rebuild Arma to its former glory here at TG!!!
                        Must spread more rep around......

Great way of thinking Chief!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

pssst....the Arma party IS BACK ON! Great news! Thanks Dredge.
                          |TG-189th| Unkl
                          ArmA 3 Game Officer
                          Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                          189th Infantry Brigade Member
                          SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                          "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Let's at least try to be civil shall we. That goes for everyone.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Thanks Jeepo for being a great leader and fine fellow gamer, and congrats to you Dredge, am looking forward to doing Arma2 with you and other TG members.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X