• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurgency On Alpha

LETS GO! FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT! :)

AkA Get on lets pew pew

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Insurgency On Alpha

Would it be possible to load the new version on alpha? (v0.72) New stuff (helo , FOB deployment) , and several improvement that looks good :)
    sigpic

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

Comment

Link?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I just put the latest version of insurgency on the server (.72) and I also added the Takistan version.
        |TG-73rd|Socomseal
        |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

thanks!
          sigpic

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X