MSO event postponed 2/8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSO event postponed 2/8

Due to mission instability, the MSO mission has crashed the server. Until the crash bug is fixed, the MSO event must be suspended until further notice. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause however, we are working hard to figure out how to fix the bug. We will try to get the event going ASAP. If you have any clues as to what may be causing the crashes, please post in this thread.
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: MSO event postponed 2/8

Here's my RPT from when we did the test.
    http://pastebin.com/aQzeTx16

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: MSO event postponed 2/8

Problem found. It's client side AI mods and others that change gameplay. Please see the update thread

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X