May be back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May be back

I haven't played in quite a long time, been busy playing other games because I burned out ARMA2 for a while, especially considering the lower amount of players once the school year started.

Anyways, can somebody fill me in on what's been going on? Apprently there's some MSO thingymajig going on or something? What's that all abooot?

Is there anything else I should know abooot?

EDIT: I am on Teamspeak at this moment, and I suppose that MSO event is running right now so I don't want to barge in and interrupt them or anything sillydiculous like that.

Re: May be back

Same here

Comment

Sign up for it in the thread above. Basically is a persistent 24/7 mission. You get assigned to a squad and you work with them to patrol and maintain your squads AO.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

I signed up yesterday and was caught up with a few things... it seems right now it's broken though?

Comment

The server is being reconfigured to only allow certain mods. Some people have been connecting with certain no-no mods, such as Zeus or other AI mods. This has crashed the server. In the restarts we've never had the server up for more than 6 hours due to these crashes, so it's down until reconfigured.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

How long does it usually take to reconfigure anyways? It's been down all day.

Comment

There is this neat thing called work, which I have in ample quantities. That being said, looking into it in about an hr.
              The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse 9 View Post
                There is this neat thing called work, which I have in ample quantities. That being said, looking into it in about an hr.
                Pfft....work....I think your big ass new TV is taking up all your attention! :). Ha ha..thanks for the hard work Imp and others!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X