X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **MSO Back in business!***

Hey everyone,

The MSO Event is now running again. Due to some issue with mod conflicts the only mods you will be able to connect with are CBA and STHUD. Please use TG Yoma to update your CBA to current spec.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Re: **MSO Back in business!***

A version number of the CBA would further solidify the doubt.

Version: 148
    Found under C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\@CBA\.version.txt

Oh yeah...Yay for MSO launch!
    Last edited by LowSpeedHighDrag; 02-10-2011, 07:42 PM. Reason: more junk

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Great work from all the platoons so far. We have secured a vast majority of the AO. Now comes the tough part. Finding and destroying enemy assets in the AO. From what I have seen I have no doubt all the platoons involved are more than capable. You have done the impossible. Set up your COP's while enduring attacks, lead patrols, and conducted terrain and asset denial missions against the enemy and IO campaigns on the population. I expect things to get a little dicey soon as the enemy now knows where we sleep and will be determined to drive us back to our FOB. We must remain vigilant and ever ready to engage and destroy any threat to our fellow soldiers and the local populace.

Again great work from everyone! Reaper, Assassin, Gaul. Amazing troops with amazing leaders. As we say in the 18th:
      Together we achieve greatness, without my friends beside me I am vulnerable. With my team, I am invincible

Bayonet 6 Out

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I had a great time last night, from the IED incident right outside the airfield to the hours of checkpoint duty. Big thanks to crawlingeye for setting up a great AO defence and deployment plan and to Gaul 2 for the great times, looking forward to tonight.

A warning to you all, (especially Dredge), driving through a VCP when told to turn back is a sure way to get some .50 in your tires. Lol.

Comment

You Gaul's are serious about your checkpoints, lol. The first time I passed through it, I was not expecting to be ordered out of the vehicle and searched. ;)

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

Ye well VCP duty isnt the funniest thing so i felt the need that we had to do something when people actually came through :D
            Spartan 10

Comment

After that, the next few times I was traveling with the rest of the platoon (and not the driver) I kept yelling at them "DON'T FORGET TO CALL GAUL AND STOP AT THEIR CHECKPOINT!! I DON'T WANT TO GET SHOT!!"

Comment

Don't take the local populace's vehicles and in the process, them, captive then ;p

I can quite easily see B plt (callsign not known to me currently) becoming the oddjobs / comic relief / haphazard A team, breaking the SOPs, rules and taking high ranking taki scalps, one way or another, in the process. Not always intentionally.

Sort of like relaxed accidental awesomeness with a bit of random in the mix.
                Last edited by Jacezz; 02-11-2011, 07:39 AM.

Comment

I can be Face. We really need a Hannibal to take control of this whole thing though. It was very chaotic, because we had people not in squad, not showing up on sthud, insufficient communication as to who was still at base and who was on away missions, etc. Chiefboats tried his best, and I was the one that had to show them how to build the bases with the spawn script. Now if only i could figure out the orientation... some things, like the machinegun nests, the "player" orientation just effects the direction the machinegun is turned, not the entire nest.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
                  <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
                  DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Well done Gaul Platoon!

The COP "Troy" is fully built with a motorpool, mortarpit, and armory. Our next phase will be to clear the AO of any remaining enemy forces. You all know the chain of command in my abcense.

Gaul Actual out
                    ​​​​​​​

Comment

Gaul actual, Gaul one, advise will debrief on last nights operation within B plts AO on entry into TS3 net at approx 1800 Zulu, break.

As previously advised Gaul 1 actual will however be off net and assigned elsewhere over the course of the night, in my absence Corp Duty has lead of Gaul 1, over.

Comment

Gaul Actual copies all
                        ​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Jacezz View Post
                          Don't take the local populace's vehicles and in the process, them, captive then ;p

I can quite easily see B plt (callsign not known to me currently) becoming the oddjobs / comic relief / haphazard A team, breaking the SOPs, rules and taking high ranking taki scalps, one way or another, in the process. Not always intentionally.

Sort of like relaxed accidental awesomeness with a bit of random in the mix.
                          Not quite what we were going for... :(
                          As for the civvi, he was not in the vehicle (taking it aside) when I got in. I got out at the checkpoint to talk to you guys, and when I got back in he appeared exactly where I had previously sitting... lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Siantis View Post
                            Not quite what we were going for... :(
                            As for the civvi, he was not in the vehicle (taking it aside) when I got in. I got out at the checkpoint to talk to you guys, and when I got back in he appeared exactly where I had previously sitting... lol.
                            Likely story...

lol :)

Comment

We in B's platoon were certainly not going for anyones comic relief or are out to be The dirty dozen, F troop or any of that. We took the civilain truck because we didnt know we couldn't, not to be funny or break rules. We take this mission as serious as anyone, some are not as tactical minded as others and do the best they can while here without leadership. This is a learning process for most of us so if the server doent crash and we can continue this, those of us that don't normally lead will learn to when B and others are not here. We will continue to make mistakes while learning but we are not clowns or bafoons.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X