Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA 2 Vietnam?

Hi,
    Does anyone know a Yoma server for a vietnam mod, I've been searching for a while.
    Thanks

Re: ArmA 2 Vietnam?

Hey, welcome to the forums. As far as I know there isn't one but you will need to look around. Most groups don't have dedicated modded servers like that. They are usually only special occasions when those are run.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

You must be talking about the Unsung mod. Here is the download link for it
      http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id...ghlight=UNSUNG You will also need the patch.
      http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id...ghlight=UNSUNG
      Unfortunately, there are no servers hosted for it :( However, if there is enough interest here, we could host a Vietnam event.
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
        Unfortunately, there are no servers hosted for it :( However, if there is enough interest here, we could host a Vietnam event.
        That actually is a great plan, hosting our own Vietnam event. So maybe if enough people want to join:)

Comment

Da Nang, that mission from the PC Gamer spread might be interesting for OA. We need to look into that, seeing how we're probably not going to have a MSO for a bit, we need to keep guys and girls entertained.
          |

Former Irregular and 18th SFOD
          Oh, Death was never enemy of ours!
          We laughed, knowing that better men would come,
          And greater wars; when each proud fighter brags
          He wars on Death, for lives: not men, for flags.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X