Future MSO Missions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future MSO Missions

Is it possible to get MSO set up for other islands diffrent factions, and is there a want among the players here to try them.

Re: Future MSO Missions

The only versions I know of officially supported are on Takistan and Chernarus. Maybe the next one we will run on Chernarus, we shall see. Let's get through this one first. :)

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

There is a jungle island out, can't think of it's name that looks good.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Its called Lingor. Very tropical , with small cities and 2 airports.
        Been playing it on Legion of Sparta's site.
        Im new here and hope to play on your server.

Comment

I like the current maps, just wish the AI would do more or more AI would spawn, seems abit lack right now.

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Chernarus would be so awesome!
            ​​​​​​​

Comment

Personally I dislike Chernarus but that's just me

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Well the problem I have with the current island takistan, is for the most part its open rolling hills. We tend to see and engage the AI from way off. Chenarus sounds like it might give the AI more of a fighting chance.

Comment

Seeing as how all flags are currently green, the victory condition set by command is that all flags must remain green for a period of 48 hours. After that point the mission is declared a success. Once the mission is over we'll start planning our next MSO mission.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X