Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Including ACE into the next MSO?

Hey all,

So a question that has been kicking around has been weather or not to use ACE in the next MSO. What do you guys think, Yes or No for ACE in the next MSO Event.

-ACOG
    Yes
    72.97%
    No
    27.03%

The poll is expired.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Re: Including ACE into the next MSO?

Weres the acre poll?

Comment

ace is needed for additional weapons, weapon resting and that is it.

Comment

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
        Weres the acre poll?
        One thing at a time. We are getting there just be patient.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Don't forget how tired out you get when heavily loaded out with Ace.

Comment

TBH I dont think ACE adds much anymore, just some extra weapons and the weapon rest, which arnt really a big deal anyway.

Id rather see acre and zuess ai

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
            So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

We already have Zeus AI running, that is why the AI has been using smoke so much lately.
              |TG-73rd|Socomseal
              |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
                We already have Zeus AI running, that is why the AI has been using smoke so much lately.
                Oh never noticed, must be because there are no enemy near my fob. Its always quiet when I'm on

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Yes please

Even though the stock vs. ACE difference isn't as big as it used to be it's still huge.
                  As a small refreshment, ACE adds quite a bit more than just weapon support and new toys: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Features

We could even ditch the new toys and just use core features if download size and installation problems become an issue, even though I don't personally see that as a big problem now that Yoma is being used.

edit: Just pulled a short stint at the AO, and wow! Zeus really makes the AI a lot more than the walking and standing targets they used to be.
                  Last edited by Fincuan; 02-20-2011, 07:13 AM.

Comment

For the love of god, yes please!

Weapons, zeroing, adjustable NVGs, better backpacks, alternate weapon sights, weapon resting.... YES PLEASE!

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

Well on topic, weapon resting is enough reason to include it in my opinion, the rest is just the cherry on top.

Comment

As per the other thread on adding ACE back onto the server, I see no point in re-adding something we intend to abandon. It would be self defeating to make people download a 1gb mod ... and then any additional content that we decide to include in it, work thru the support of instructing new players on how to get it set up properly, and then only remove it in a "short" period of time.
                        The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

voted yes...but would qualify my vote with the same subjects Imp raises...If we do it let's keep it up and running consistently.
                          sigpic
                          |TG-1st|Grunt
                          ARMA Admin (retired)
                          Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Hell to then yes, ACE is the future :P ..
                            sigpic

Comment

We run an ACE version non-stop, it is 110% more entertaining - sometimes even challenging. ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X