trackIR5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trackIR5

My trackIR5 just got shipper today , cant wait to try it in the next MSO :D :D :D (you guys will finally feel safe on landing :D )
    sigpic

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

Re: trackIR5

You will love it, Iuse a trIR 4.

Comment

You'll fall in love with it and scorne those games that do not implement it!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Once you fly with it, you wont understand how you did it without before ;) Its the best piece of kit you can own besides the mouse and keyboard.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Also, It allowed me to free up the numpad from look viewing to use as comm stations. Example numpad 1 is keyed for Directcomms-numpad 2 is for Global, etc.

p.s. Leave numpad#5 as center view and you can set your hotkey for centerview to that.
          Last edited by SARGE; 02-25-2011, 01:46 PM.

Comment

I just reciently got mine as well. I've only played a very few times with it, but last night I loaded ARMA 2 without starting it up and did I ever miss it. I have to say may favorite part is the abillity to zoom in wihout having to hold right click... you just lean in a little.

Comment

Refaim if you are running Yoma, you can set it up to load your trackIR when you Launch Arma2. I have mine set to load TrackIR and Fraps

Comment

Been meaning to get one for a while, but the price of buying one and then adding shipping is just too much, most retailers over in the UK also seem to include the shipping charges in their price... So none for me ;p

Comment

I have a quick question (concern?) for those of you who use TrackIR.

I don't really have a specific "pose" when playing a game. I also change sitting positions and go from leaning to not leaning quite a bit. Is this a problem for any of you?

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

During gameplay changing you sitting positions will affect the useage of trackIR, but they do have a centering hotkey you can set up to hit each time you change your sitting position. I find this key most helpful when first entering the game to center and align my First person view. I use my numpad #5 just for this action.

Comment

What sarge set. Adjust, F12 to recenter and bobs your uncle you are ready to rock. It takes all of two seconds :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I'm having problems keeping the TrackIR on top of the monitor, it keeps falling over. The monitors now are thiner then the old ones use to be. Any ideas on how I can keep it from falling?
                        Knowing is not enough, we must apply.

Willing is not enough, we must DO.

Comment

Velcro it, you can buy different size velcro to make it stay in place. Or do it the cheap way and use duct tape.

Comment

Sweet, my TrackIR5 just arrived! Played around in the editor for a few minutes to get Lean working.

Do you guys have any tips on setting up a good ArmA profile (other than just play around with it and fiddle)?

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X