The Return of ACE Event | Friday March 4th | 7pm EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Return of ACE Event | Friday March 4th | 7pm EST

I will be late getting to the event tonight. Out at sea at the moment, and work took longer than expected. Should be around by 2000. Sorry for the short notice.

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

•In Game Name: |TG| Hawke
      •In-House Division: Unaffiliated
      •Leadership Abilities: Team Leader, Squad Leader, Fire Team Leader
      •Specialities (Include Vehicles): Rotary/Fixed wing pilot, Medic, Rifleman, AT/AA, MG.
      •Are you a TG Pathfinder?: No

Comment

GG's all!

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Yes good game. It Was a pleasure to play with Squad Apache 1,1 , everybody did a good job! It was the first time i was playing a coop with that many people and i am looking forward for the next one! :D
          sigpic

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

Comment

I hope you guys had a good time, and also apologize for being a no-show. Unfortunately past week caught up with me and I slept right through the event and all :row__682:

Comment

Good game everyone. Special thanks to Dredge for delivering Apache 1,2 the greatest gift of all; a burning jet in 100s of pieces, it kept us toasty :)
              |TG-73rd|Socomseal
              |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Thanks to 1'1 Apache for a great game and giving me the time to get used to squad leading again, sorry if i did something to get someone killed Good event for people to get used to ACE again!
                Spartan 10

Comment

Sorry everyone. I couldn't get on last night to even say I would not be there. Internet died around 6pm(how ironic) and came back on around 11pm. I will be there for the next event though.

Comment

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
                    Good game everyone. Special thanks to Dredge for delivering Apache 1,2 the greatest gift of all; a burning jet in 100s of pieces, it kept us toasty :)
                    I know, really. There we were trying to get Hawke out of that tree, and "BOOOOOMMMMCCCRRRASSHHHHEXPPPLLOOOOSSSSIOOOONNNNNN NNNNN!>?>[email protected]#?!!!". Turned around and there was a big ball o' flaming Dredge about 100 feet away.

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

Originally posted by Siantis View Post
                      I know, really. There we were trying to get Hawke out of that tree, and "BOOOOOMMMMCCCRRRASSHHHHEXPPPLLOOOOSSSSIOOOONNNNNN NNNNN!>?>[email protected]#?!!!". Turned around and there was a big ball o' flaming Dredge about 100 feet away.

i have a short clip showing that great ball of fire falling from the sky :)
                      sigpic

Comment

glad this went so well for you guys!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I was racing my bombs to the ground......I won.........Dredge 1 - Gravity 0

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I am not surprised to see Dredge and huge fireball in same sentence...
                            sigpic
                            Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

Just for fun, i just posted the clip on youtube :) Nothing fancy but its funny to see all the players looking at it while it goes down hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkdkWn9glEY
                              sigpic

Comment

Cant believe i missed the crash near us...I was stuck in a tree due to the ACE medical system. The explosion of dredge hitting the ground sounded nice tho :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X