The Return of ACE Event | Friday March 4th | 7pm EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Return of ACE Event | Friday March 4th | 7pm EST

Lol, nice video. What had actually happened was due to Acog making the mission the tanks were damn near invincible. I was having to drop dummy bombs (thanks acog) from almost vertical to get them to hit with any force/accuracy (because tanks can do 90...thanks acog). Because of this, the gunner on the tank decided it would be a good time to pepper my plane with 7.62. I was getting hit, released my round (it hit and blew that bastard up, your welcome acog) but as I was pulling the force of that plus the bullets = fire ball.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Nice try... I believe it is from burning your candle from both ends.

Comment

Originally posted by [HCI] Hawke View Post
        Cant believe i missed the crash near us...I was stuck in a tree due to the ACE medical system. The explosion of dredge hitting the ground sounded nice tho :)
        You're welcome for getting you stuck in the tree. :p

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
          Lol, nice video. What had actually happened was due to Acog making the mission the tanks were damn near invincible. I was having to drop dummy bombs (thanks acog) from almost vertical to get them to hit with any force/accuracy (because tanks can do 90...thanks acog). Because of this, the gunner on the tank decided it would be a good time to pepper my plane with 7.62. I was getting hit, released my round (it hit and blew that bastard up, your welcome acog) but as I was pulling the force of that plus the bullets = fire ball.
          Worlds smallest violin...

:P

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

And Acog knows what that sounds like and can write a song for it to play.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
            <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
            DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Be nice to me acog it's my birthday. This is the only day I will be nice. Tomorrow you had better watch yourself ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Ok, just this once...

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X