Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return of ACE Event | Friday March 4th | 7pm EST

The Return of the Advanced Tactical Environment to Tactical Gamer Event

Please read this ENTIRE post before asking any questions!
    • This event is open to ALL players. Supporting Members will get preference on larger missions.
    • We will be enforcing "dead men can't talk" rules. This means that if players are killed, they can't make death gurgle noises or any other sound that indicates their death. If you wish to talk please move to the seagull channel, or ask to be moved, as and an admin will move you.
    • Players will be required for TeamSpeak roll call 1 hour before step-off. We will use TeamSpeak as the primary form of communication.
    What not to post:
    • "Do I have to sign up?" -- Yes you do!
    • "It's not fair! I keep getting pushed out by Supporting Members!" -- Become One!
    • "Can you change the date?" -- No, the date is confirmed.
    • "Can I come late?" -- Yes and No. You may be late but you will have to wait until the mission is over and the next one starts. Usually only one mission is played depending on player numbers after the first mission ends.
    • "I've signed-up late and am a reserve. What are my chances of getting to play?" -- Very good! There are always a couple drop-outs or no-shows on the day of the event.

Date:

4th of March, 2011

Time:

Roll Call - 6:45PM EST
    Step Off - 7:00PM EST

The following are required to play in this event
    • ACE 1.9 RC2 (on Yoma NOW!)
    • Arma 2: Combined Operations
    • Teamspeak 3

Sign-Up Information:

Important! Players who do not show up without notice for a session may be precluded from participating in the following session. Please don't let your team mates down! Only sign up if you intend to play, and you must provide at least 24 hours if you need to withdraw.

Specialty Roles will be determined based information supplied in sign-up posts. All players are strongly encouraged to step forward as leaders.

Please use the following template in your post for signing up. You must provide all relevent information.
    • In Game Name
    • In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none).
    • Leadership Abilities
    • Specialities (Include Vehicles).
    • Are you a TG Pathfinder?

Additional Information:
    • Player roles will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. Be sure to sign up early!
    • Signing up is mandatory.
    • Supporting Members get first precedence in the order that they sign up, then Pathfinders, then Non-Supporting Members afterwards. Your Supporting Member status at the time of sign up determines which list you will be on. Once you post, you cannot become a Supporting Member later to work your way up the list.
    • Again, reserves are urged to show up for roll call 15 minutes before the event. Your chances of being able to play are good, since there are always a few no-shows.
    Server Information:
    • Server: "TacticalGamer.com BRAVO ACE 1.9 RC2"
    • Teamspeak Server IP: 74.52.1.234: 9988
    • Password: The server password is always given out on Teamspeak ONLY prior to the event.

• Mission selection: TBD - All new COOP and TVT missions released by members of the TG Mission Development Team!

Player Roster

(Legend: Supporting Member, Pathfinder)

• ACOGRecon
    replied
    Re: The Return of ACE Event | Friday March 4th | 7pm EST

Ok, just this once...

Leave a comment:

• Dredge
    replied

Be nice to me acog it's my birthday. This is the only day I will be nice. Tomorrow you had better watch yourself ;)

Leave a comment:

• Bisclaveret
    replied

And Acog knows what that sounds like and can write a song for it to play.

Leave a comment:

• ACOGRecon
    replied

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
    Lol, nice video. What had actually happened was due to Acog making the mission the tanks were damn near invincible. I was having to drop dummy bombs (thanks acog) from almost vertical to get them to hit with any force/accuracy (because tanks can do 90...thanks acog). Because of this, the gunner on the tank decided it would be a good time to pepper my plane with 7.62. I was getting hit, released my round (it hit and blew that bastard up, your welcome acog) but as I was pulling the force of that plus the bullets = fire ball.
    Worlds smallest violin...

:P

Leave a comment:

• Siantis
    replied

Originally posted by [HCI] Hawke View Post
    Cant believe i missed the crash near us...I was stuck in a tree due to the ACE medical system. The explosion of dredge hitting the ground sounded nice tho :)
    You're welcome for getting you stuck in the tree. :p

Leave a comment:

• ChiefBoatsRet
    replied

Nice try... I believe it is from burning your candle from both ends.

Leave a comment:

• Dredge
    replied

Lol, nice video. What had actually happened was due to Acog making the mission the tanks were damn near invincible. I was having to drop dummy bombs (thanks acog) from almost vertical to get them to hit with any force/accuracy (because tanks can do 90...thanks acog). Because of this, the gunner on the tank decided it would be a good time to pepper my plane with 7.62. I was getting hit, released my round (it hit and blew that bastard up, your welcome acog) but as I was pulling the force of that plus the bullets = fire ball.

Leave a comment:

• Hawke
    replied

Cant believe i missed the crash near us...I was stuck in a tree due to the ACE medical system. The explosion of dredge hitting the ground sounded nice tho :)

Leave a comment:

• Atoms
    replied

Just for fun, i just posted the clip on youtube :) Nothing fancy but its funny to see all the players looking at it while it goes down hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkdkWn9glEY

Leave a comment:

• nikolauska
    replied

I am not surprised to see Dredge and huge fireball in same sentence...

Leave a comment:

• Dredge
    replied

I was racing my bombs to the ground......I won.........Dredge 1 - Gravity 0

Leave a comment:

• Jack Bauer
    replied

glad this went so well for you guys!!

Leave a comment:

• Atoms
    replied

Originally posted by Siantis View Post
    I know, really. There we were trying to get Hawke out of that tree, and "BOOOOOMMMMCCCRRRASSHHHHEXPPPLLOOOOSSSSIOOOONNNNNN NNNNN!>?>[email protected]#?!!!". Turned around and there was a big ball o' flaming Dredge about 100 feet away.

i have a short clip showing that great ball of fire falling from the sky :)

Leave a comment:

• Siantis
    replied

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
    Good game everyone. Special thanks to Dredge for delivering Apache 1,2 the greatest gift of all; a burning jet in 100s of pieces, it kept us toasty :)
    I know, really. There we were trying to get Hawke out of that tree, and "BOOOOOMMMMCCCRRRASSHHHHEXPPPLLOOOOSSSSIOOOONNNNNN NNNNN!>?>[email protected]#?!!!". Turned around and there was a big ball o' flaming Dredge about 100 feet away.

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X