X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Awesome Extreme Fun Time TvT Event Of Epic Awesome Super Funness

Tonight.....1800 EST

5-6 Man Special Forces Unit vs 12-20 Insurgents

SF gets NVG's, and Insurgents don't. SF has to destroy a Cache.

Respawn and JIP

LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh.......no Team Speak chatter. We will all be in the same channel. Only VON VOICE communication is allowed. No typing!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Super Awesome Extreme Fun Time TvT Event Of Epic Awesome Super Funness

Hum insurgent might need skyclear condition or its going to be a very very dark night hahaha
    sigpic

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

Comment

Won't be on till around 10:00pm, so save some for me.

Comment

Mission Is Live!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Bueller.............Bueller..............

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

late notice is fail!

Comment

Was fun. Too bad the building mission didn't seem to work :(.

Cache mission was fun. With a little tuning and several people it would be wonderful.

Comment

Twas fun! I enjoy pew pewing you guys! Look forward to having a full server on the next go through ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

more notice next time :DD

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                  So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

You got claymored son.

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

I hate you lol

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Really fun, I want to do something like that again.
                        |

Former Irregular and 18th SFOD
                        Oh, Death was never enemy of ours!
                        We laughed, knowing that better men would come,
                        And greater wars; when each proud fighter brags
                        He wars on Death, for lives: not men, for flags.

Comment

Mission has been updated to V2 spec. Crates will now spawn in random locations within a radius of the mosque. OPFOR (those with maps, hehe) will receive a mark to show where the caches are, BLUFOR will not. Many thanks to Hawke for his help.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                            I hate you lol
                            Lol. I was up on top of that building almost the entire game.

By the way, I knew you guys were in a vehicle because of the unit patch that showed up on the side of that Lada.

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

You know I didn't even think about that dang pathfinder patch lmao. Whoops. Fail

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X