Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ACE MilSim Event (Combat Cameramen needed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACE MilSim Event (Combat Cameramen needed)

Asking that anyone who can play and fraps or at least snap a few screenshots do so on the event. Along with the interview with dredge which is done btw, I would like to showcase this event on the front page.

Re: ACE MilSim Event (Combat Cameramen needed)

I'll be filming some stuff, but not sure i'll get a lot of 'good' footage from my spot, depends what you're after really ;p

Comment

I will get some stuff as well

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

same here, but only half size or its to laggy.
        sigpic

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

Comment

I can take some footage, however my connection has a real crappy upload speed for sending/uploading.

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

No worries, we can work that all out.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

It might work out kinda cool / gritty / realer if parts of the finished vid came from cameras that were a little outdated / not up to standard, I suppose even the large sized videos will be shrunk to fit a smaller window though, so may not make a difference ;p I'm not much of a video editor though, so I could be completely wrong / stupid in this regard ;p

Comment

Well im getting decent in video editing, i cant do anything complicated but i can put something together that is watchable. If the people want to send me their tapes i can put it together, however Jack , it can be pretty long to produce a video. When do you think your article will be out?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jacezz View Post
                  It might work out kinda cool / gritty / realer if parts of the finished vid came from cameras that were a little outdated / not up to standard, I suppose even the large sized videos will be shrunk to fit a smaller window though, so may not make a difference ;p I'm not much of a video editor though, so I could be completely wrong / stupid in this regard ;p
                  The problem i see with this is not the video quality, but the ingame graphic quality of each player. If people have graphic settings that are too different from one another its just going to look bad. Small differences should not be a problem tho...

Jacez , outdated do you mean like vintage filters and stuff like that? or just "shoulder cam" kind of video , like reporters getting caught in a firefight ?
                  sigpic

Comment

With After Effects you can add filters, and even camera shake to make it look more shoulder held. Its pretty simple stuff.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Outdated was probably the wrong term, more 'lower def' / rubbisher picture quality, all the way to 'looks like it was filmed on a mobile phone'. Don't think it'd make much sense for a US Army rifleman to be carrying a camera from the 1960s with him on an op.... It would be funny sure, but yeah, no sense

Comment

I will try and snap a couple of screenshots, and maybe some video.
                        |

Former Irregular and 18th SFOD
                        Oh, Death was never enemy of ours!
                        We laughed, knowing that better men would come,
                        And greater wars; when each proud fighter brags
                        He wars on Death, for lives: not men, for flags.

Comment

If you have any video or pictures of the event, please send me a pm.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X