War In Takistan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War In Takistan

I've seen at least 2 servers now run this mod and it seems every interesting..... when the other people actually work as an team...

But I am interested in seeing other people whom I've actually played with enjoy it with me, there is an mod called War In Takistan(ac_war_in_takistan_114.Takistan) and I havent seen an related threads. I seem to have version 1.14 but I've seen and 1.16 out recently and I've asked around and it doesn't seem like many TG people have heard/played it. It actually a really good, well scripted, challenging mod that utilizes teamwork to the extent that it is required to play with 2+ people in order to rank up or what not in-game.

I've seen it run on ACE and non-ACE servers so it is very well tune-able, but the reason I brought this up is because it utilized an in game mission scenario generator that allows you to choose mission, sever are listed in order to actually win and if the team dies too much or fails too many mission you can actually loose, so respawning is limited.

If possible maybe this can be added into the server listing.
    Please Be Warned...
    If you see me... Im never alone....
    My Soldiers Follow and are Loyal.... Problem is... you can't see me....

Re: War In Takistan

Sounds like evo ported to A2? Would be interesting to try. I have never liked ranking in missions, especially on a well admined server like TG.

Comment

Tried one game, it's way better then domination.

Comment

Although it sounds good and id like to see a new game style being played, im getting rather tired of Takistan all the time now, i vote for much more greener climbs or perhaps something wintry to test players skills .. Takistan is a great map by all means but once you have played it a few times you tend to know the place inside and out ... maybe its time to leave the desert scene for a while and try jungle or something .. just my opinion here.
        sigpic

Comment

Maybe some vietnam mod?
          Would like to play a vietnam mod with tactical gamer

Comment

I made a set of small vietnam era missions, they have the tag Cher68 before the mission name in the mission list.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X