Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameplay 4/6/2011

Hey all

I was doing quite a bit of recording today - first on alpha server and then on bravo :) I put together something quickly of some alpha play earlier this afternoon Sorry about the quality... I didn't notice I was recording on fraps using the "Half Size" setting.

A video of bravo play is coming soon.

Edit: Can we not embed videos from Vimeo??

Last edited by Dredge; 04-10-2011, 12:44 PM.

Re: Gameplay 4/6/2011

what is this little radar you got in the middle of your screen at the bottom?
    sigpic

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

Comment

That is shack tactical hud, a great user side addon.Don't tell me you are not using that ... GET it now!. It tracks your Squad, shows where they are relative to you, different color for you , squad leader and such.

Comment

Exactly what Chief said. It is STHud. If you are not using it you should be!

Comment

There is obviously lots of stuff i dont know haha. User side means i can use it on any server? Ill give it a shot it looks pretty useful.
          sigpic

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

Comment

Yup, it's entirely client ran, you can use it anywhere safe in the knowledge you aren't causing any problems, the only issue is that is uses a small area on the bottom left of the map to set out markers and judge distance etc, so on some custom maps it may not work correctly ( distances will be wrong ) or if the mission has a marker in the same place it'll appear in the middle of the sthud. Other than that, all good

Comment

Good games last night, my net decided to die at the end of the MARPAT mission tho :(
              Spartan 10

Comment

Sorry for the crappy quality, but I HAVE to run Half-Res or I can't record! (You can watch in up to 1080p though.
                Blackpython / ZephyrDark
                Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

Doh. I guess it would help if I rendered my video in the right format :) No wonder the quality sucks!! Great stuff Zephyr - I was listening to you guys in TS when that happened!

Comment

Originally posted by baguiar View Post
                    Edit: Can we not embed videos from Vimeo??
                    Why yes we can :) Fixed it for you. Great vids guys. Keep em coming!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Here is a new video for you guys :) Nothing too special - just some game play from last week and Monday

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X