Keep 09/04/2011 seeding!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep 09/04/2011 seeding!

We all are aware of the situation due to the update, but lets not let that stop us from having an good day right?

I lieu of the event I'LL be around to keep the upkeep (seed) of the server hoping to gather an crew to go ahead and attempt, command, establish an few sorties with an good crew or what not.

This is NOT AN PLANNED EVENT! Only something small to keep the TG server up and willing to accept anyone who is willing to take part in teamwork, strategy, and ... i forgot the rest.
    (Missions may be random...)

For those who haven't patched, join up in your free time...
    For those who have patched.... install ARMA II in another folder or make another user on your computer and join xD

If Jacezz wants to take control of anything that partakes today by all means do, after-all you practically reserved today.... in a way.
    Please Be Warned...
    If you see me... Im never alone....
    My Soldiers Follow and are Loyal.... Problem is... you can't see me....

Re: Keep 09/04/2011 seeding!

I'll be on later on tonight and willing to lead a squad / fireteam / Co if we have the numbers for something of that level, however I reserved time on Charlie, so bravo and alpha are still fair game, in any case this was cleared with ACOG just before I posted so the official reserve slot will have been nullified at that time ;p

Comment

Re: Keep 09/04/2011 seeding!

Well in the mean time... Everyone if willing Please take part in the Alpha server. Thanks to ACOG, War in Takistan is up and running on the server
      Part-take in this Coop Campaign... similar to Domi but with somewhat different can challaging objects and the game may take some adjusting.

For new people I'll be teaching as long as I am on.
      Last edited by Grunt 70; 04-10-2011, 11:31 AM.
      Please Be Warned...
      If you see me... Im never alone....
      My Soldiers Follow and are Loyal.... Problem is... you can't see me....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X