• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Bellum

Armed Assault II OA, ACE2
    Operation Bellum

by LowSpeedHighDrag

Situation:
    The prime minister of Chernarus have been rumored to have been taken hostage by the maverick general Vladimir Oxana.
    His intent is unknown at this time. However, our HUMINT and SIGINT tells us that he has taken control of the north-western sector with ease. Also, his forces have been participating in mass genocide in the past 3 months.

A UN resolution 894 has been passed. It states;
    Operative Paragraph One

"Affirms that the fulfillment of Charter principles requires the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the region. Which should include the application of both the following principles:

(i) Withdrawal of General Oxanas' armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;

(ii) Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force."

A)Enemy Forces
    Elements of the 45th Separate Reconnaissance Regiment of VDV and 1182nd Guards Artillery Regiment have established squad and platoon defensive positions. Their most likely location is vicinity west of Zalenogorsk. They are estimated at 80% strength and their morale is good. They are equipped with BMD's and are capable of employing chemical weapons and long range fire support. They will probably defend in present position.

Mission:
    Lieutenant, You and your men will insert via HAHO, 30 miles inland from the southern coast of Chernarus.
    Your priority task is to locate their UAV control unit and destroy it.
    Secondary task is to locate their 122 mm howitzer 2A18 (D30) guns and destroy them.

Lieutenant, be advised that friendly forces will be landing on the southern coast of Chernarus at 0545 hours. It is imperative that you and your men accomplish this task ahead of that time.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Re: Operation Bellum

My gear is packed.When do we leave?

Comment

I'm with Chief. When do we jump?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I already jumped. can someone bring me my gear?

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Im stuck at HM Customs apparently carrying a M4 and a AT-4 isnt allowed on flights since when was this rule allowed but ill be dropping in asap.
          |TG-73rd|BloodDrops2094
          Le Mans 24 hour race attendee - 2010

Former |TG-Irr| and |TG-18th| member and proud of each of them.

Comment

And here I thought the cavity search was routine.....damn....Adept I will grab your gear but those boots you like might not make it.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X