New TS3 Client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TS3 Client

I made the mistake of updating the TS3 client & broke my ACRE. It's all fixed now but fair warning to you all...beware the update!
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: New TS3 Client

error message now when I try to run the game:
    Include file x\acre\addons\main\script_mod.hpp not found.

I've reinstalled again with admin & run with admin.

edit: Had to uninstall Acre through Control Panel first & was fixed. Thx Acog!
    Last edited by Unkl; 04-15-2011, 05:46 PM.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Made the same mistake myself ;p need to remove the old version of ACRE via control panel before installing the new one, high fives to ACOG as well on that one ;p

Comment

I updated TS and then ACRE and do not seem to have any problems. I was prompted to do another TS update as well though .... so that would be 2 updates for TS and 1 for ACRE
        - - -

Comment

TS 3.0.0-rc1-pre12 requires ACRE 1.2.7
          TS 3.0.0-rc1-pre11 requires ACRE 1.2.6

TS 3.0.0-rc1-pre12 is incompatible with 1.2.6
          The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Thanks to Lospeed for helping me out on this one. My problem was solved by running game via desktop game icon as administrator. I was launching game via Yoma. For what ever reason, I cant get ACRE to work when I launch through yoma anymore.
            Last edited by Mr. B; 04-17-2011, 04:45 AM.

Comment

1.2.7.333 often requires both the Game (ArmA2OA.exe) and TeamSpeak to be ran as Administrator, not one or the other, but both.
              The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse 9 View Post
                1.2.7.333 often requires both the Game (ArmA2OA.exe) and TeamSpeak to be ran as Administrator, not one or the other, but both.
                That might be the solution to my problem, I'll give that a go.
                ​​​​​​​

Comment

Guys, Are you using TS3 or Arma's voip? Yesterday while we were playing pretty nice round, I could hear all of you but couldn't respond. I know that pressing TAB works as a voip button in Arma2 as well as in Arma, however, it seems didin't work to me yesterday.

Comment

We were using Arma VON , maybe you need to check which key is bound to it? perhaps there is a conflict between them?
                    - - -

Comment

Yeah, might be. I should have checked appropriate keys before begin playing. I haven't played in Arma2 for a long time, perhaps since I bought it :)

Comment

I will be on TS if you want any help (well as much as I can, as I am fairly new to it myself) :o
                        - - -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X