Spread the word

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spread the word

ARMA 2 for 7.99 and ad-ons 40% off on Steam midweek sale. Good way to get more people playing.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Re: Spread the word

yeah, i feel like a right mug

i bought ARMA2 on steam, yesterday :(
    AnimalMother
    Ex TG-31st LR
    "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
    sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

boo, tell them that it really messed your computer up and you want your money back or a cupon for the money that you spent and turn around and buy it again! :)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Put extra coffee in the Help Channel break room!
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        Dean of Tactical Gamer University
        189th Infantry Brigade Member
        SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Remember guys - you need Combined ops or Arma 2 and Operation arrowhead to play on TG servers!

Comment

Let's tag team it.
            |

Former Irregular and 18th SFOD
            Oh, Death was never enemy of ours!
            We laughed, knowing that better men would come,
            And greater wars; when each proud fighter brags
            He wars on Death, for lives: not men, for flags.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalMother View Post
              yeah, i feel like a right mug

i bought ARMA2 on steam, yesterday :(
              contact them about it, maybe they will honor the sale price. Worth a try.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Just bought Arma II Combined Operation. Really great deal, been waiting for a sale like this.

JagFreeze is the name, Fighter Jet's the game.

Comment

This is great, I've been wanting to get back into arma 2 at TG for a few weeks but I decided to wait for a sale to get the expansion, and here it is! (In the meantime I've been playing Project Reality, which is actually pretty good, too).

Are the two smaller DLC's worth buying?

Comment

PMC and BAF?

I think they are worth it, but they are not required to play on TG.

In the event a mission uses the content from the BAF / PMC expansions you will simply play with the low res / quality versions of the assets / weapons / etc included

Comment

I wanted to buy it for a while now, in fact I was planning to go get it yesterday (i was ready to give my blood-and-sweat-earned 45$ to bohemia). But instead I got sloshed at a birthday party... And now this comes up!! EPIC WIN!!! Thanks ankyle for the heads-up!!!

sigpic
                      |TG-69th|desant

Comment

Originally posted by desant_1 View Post
                        I wanted to buy it for a while now, in fact I was planning to go get it yesterday (i was ready to give my blood-and-sweat-earned 45$ to bohemia). But instead I got sloshed at a birthday party... And now this comes up!! EPIC WIN!!! Thanks ankyle for the heads-up!!!
                        i am so jealous of you
                        AnimalMother
                        Ex TG-31st LR
                        "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
                        sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Man, I'd really want to give Arma II a try, and when I saw that it's only 6 i was like is this my lucky day, but then I saw here that I needed OA as well, which means I probably won't get it, or maybe just Arma II (which obviously means I can't play on the TG server). 6 compared to 25 is a big difference because I don't have that much time to play anyway.
                          ˝Memento audere semper˝

Comment

has anyone played the PMC single player missions? Are they worth 5 bucks?

Comment

yeah they are. Its more fun than a western bacon cheese burger combo and cheaper.
                              doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X