Might be coming back soon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might be coming back soon!

Hey folks, looks like I might be able to come back a little bit early. I had to take my leave from the arma community when I moved back to school for the year, but fairly recently my roomates and I splurged on a connection separate from the school. However, when I last checked, it seemed like the arma community was more or less deserted from the fallout of...something (I wasn't entirely sure).

However, I decided to check things out during the steam sell and it looks like things are more revitalized, so assuming I have time on the weekends during school, I'll be back a bit early.

Re: Might be coming back soon!

Glad to have you Zonr. Things have really picked up over the last few weeks and we are seeing very health server populations on both our Alpha and Bravo servers. C'mon down.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Re: Might be coming back soon!

Saw you last night and had a blast playing with you!!! Good to see you back.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X