Just Bought the Steam Sale...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Bought the Steam Sale...

Just picked up Arma 2 and OA in the steam sale. (Hope I'm not alone)

Was going through the quick-start guide, but it's really cryptic and I'm not sure which stuff I need, or how I should go about installing the necessary mods and add-ons.

Also I can't get Yoma, is that necessary?

Re: Just Bought the Steam Sale...

Hello and welcome to ArmA :o Have a look here If you still cannot figure it out then find me on TS and I will help you out :o I am on now
    - - -

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipse View Post
      Just picked up Arma 2 and OA in the steam sale. (Hope I'm not alone)

Was going through the quick-start guide, but it's really cryptic and I'm not sure which stuff I need, or how I should go about installing the necessary mods and add-ons.

Also I can't get Yoma, is that necessary?
      Did you check out Dredge's hitchhiker's guide to ArmA? I just bought it too on that same sale and had it running very quickly without any hiccups during the installation.

sigpic
      |TG-69th|desant

Comment

Yea, the hitchhiker's guide was a lot better than the Quick Start guide.

I believe everything is patched, although ACRE is giving me a lot grief, I won't ever save any settings, so I have to configure everything every time I start it up.

Any suggestions on that?

Comment

What do you mean by settings?

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Well, everything that needs to be filled in for teamspeak 3 to function properly?

IP address, transmit and receive configurations, user name, etc. etc.

Comment

umm, I have never heard of that sort of problem, you might want to post this in the tech help section of the arma forums, youll get a faster response sorry I couldnt help you on this one.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I had this problem, and what I needed to do was download Teamspeak from the TS website and install it. I configured everything the way I wanted it in that. Afterwords I installed the version of TS that comes with ACRE (not into the same directory) and it works fine.

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X