Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting assistance - need models and such to pose for pictures etc

Hey guys,

I'm currently starting a 'Combat Primer' of sorts for small unit tactics up to advice and procedure for leading entire infantry platoons (with notes on mechanized / motorized variants).

So, I plan to get a lot of the writing done this long weekend but will need pictures to demonstrate what I'm talking about - basically this will be ingame shots of, for example, a fireteam in wedge formation or an AR and rifleman strongpointing a corner and such.

I need 4 guys to help with this, all volunteers appreciated. I will likely need a second fireteam later down the line however, bringing a requirement up to a total of 8 players, however in the meantime 4 will be all I need. Please let me know if you are interested in helping. Will likely start taking pics Sunday night / Monday eveningish. ( BST time relevant )

Re: Requesting assistance - need models and such to pose for pictures etc

I'll help out if I'm around. Just send me a poke on TS.

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

I'll try to be around tomorrow as well.

Comment

I'll be around. Poke if needed.
        |

Former Irregular and 18th SFOD
        Oh, Death was never enemy of ours!
        We laughed, knowing that better men would come,
        And greater wars; when each proud fighter brags
        He wars on Death, for lives: not men, for flags.

Comment

Ill try to be on but I work until 6pm MDT so i wont be able to be on until after that

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
          The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Cool I'll help if you see me in TS. This way my virtual self can be immortalize forever!

Comment

I can help out Monday night, or maybe late tonight. Im fighting myself right now trying to write a paper that's due tomorrow afternoon.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Allright, I am now accepting all potential future supermodels - apply within the 18th SF channel - look for Jace's Photo Studio when in there!

Comment

Don't mean to spoil your fun but couldn't you do that via the Mission Editor?

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X