Great time with all!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great time with all!!!

First time for CO. It was great, thanks to Jack, Warrior, Typath, Protobob, Liquid, Unkl, ankyle, canadiankyle and countless others. We were able to be successful and had a great time fighting. Thanks for supporting me and putting up with some of the com issues. The FT's were great and really did a bang up job.

Great first experience.

Thanks.
    sigpic

OLD GUYS RULE!!!!

Humor is something that thrives between man's aspirations and his limitations. There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth. Victor Borge

Re: Great time with all!!!

Today was my first official day in Arma and I gotta' say that I had a great time.

Comment

Haha, hopes to it being one of many!

Had a /great/ time playing with you Brett, can't want to see you on tomorrow, or today rather.
      |

Former Irregular and 18th SFOD
      Oh, Death was never enemy of ours!
      We laughed, knowing that better men would come,
      And greater wars; when each proud fighter brags
      He wars on Death, for lives: not men, for flags.

Comment

Glad you guys had fun.

During Domi I lost my connection to both the server and TS. When that happens, I'm unable to rejoin the server for awhile. :(

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

That was my first time playing with you all, I sure had a blast as well!

Comment

Yeah that was a great game guys (up till the one lone grenadier =I, but we got him oh yes we got him!). The mission had a good plan laid out, and it was well executed by Alpha squad. Oh yeah we can't forget the support of the M113 squad. I had lots of fun can't wait to do it again.

Comment

I had a blast as well....very good plan and hell of a leader Bret!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Yeah good times, I liked the previous nights SOCOM mission. It was pretty awesome playing sneaking ninjas and sniper team with Impulse.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Pretty sure it was Lowspeeds Squad you were in, not Imp's! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo View Post
                    Pretty sure it was Lowspeeds Squad you were in, not Imp's! ;)
                    No it was Impulse as the spotter and me as the sniper.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X