This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osama is dead

President is about to speak.....all i can say is HELL YA!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Great news!
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Osma is dead

abc news just said no drone, it was us SF on ground that took him out so they could get the body!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

awesome part is that it was not a drone, he was taken out in a firefight!!!!

Comment

I'm calling it now. We'll be seeing this in an ArmA mission within 2 days.

Comment

Yup, already working on it.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
              The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Re: Osama is dead

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/osama-...ry?id=13505792

"Osama Bin Laden was killed not by a drone strike, but up close during a firefight with U.S. troops. He was not living in a cave when he died, but in a million-dollar mansion with seven-foot walls just 40 miles from the Pakistani capital, where U.S. forces killed him Sunday."

Good riddance.

I wonder what he was thinking as a SEAL team quickly took out his guards right in front of him.
                |

Former Irregular and 18th SFOD
                Oh, Death was never enemy of ours!
                We laughed, knowing that better men would come,
                And greater wars; when each proud fighter brags
                He wars on Death, for lives: not men, for flags.

Comment

Details I am following on Twitter:

"40 minute JSOC raid; two helos, one drone; 4 KIA, inc OBL; DevGru (Seal Team Six) did shooting; only cas was US helicopter"

Update: This guy tweeted some of the event hours ago as it unfolded without even knowing what was going on:

http://twitter.com/#!/reallyvirtual

Comment

Well apparently it went down 1:30am local time, which is like in the afternoon on Saturday for us in the USA if that's Sunday local time. Or if Monday local, then Sunday for us. As always, the ever reliable American media has trouble making it clear which day it was.

Comment

Can hear the conspiracy theory getting started already.

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                      So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Charles Darwin again.

Lol Exactly

I'm just glad we have closure on that aspect. Hurray for Seal Team 6!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Thanks Donald Trump.

Seriously, awesome job.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Axis_Sniper View Post
                            I'm calling it now. We'll be seeing this in an ArmA mission within 2 days.
                            It'll be in the next Call of Duty game. Mark my words (unless I'm wrong).
                            Last edited by westyfield; 05-02-2011, 08:01 AM. Reason: forgot quotation
                            |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                            Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Am I the only one who is bothered with this.

Osama ordered killing of many American civilians and soldiers while Americans have been killing lot of Pakistan civilians and soldiers and Osama is treated as a worse scumbag ever live on this place and his dead is worth celebrating and your presidents who ordered attack against Osama is treated as a hero?

I don't get it...

EDIT. Oh and you wasted almost 10 years and trillions on killing that one guy when you could have done so much more for the world.
                              sigpic
                              Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X