Fail SL attempt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fail SL attempt

Just wanted to apologise to the poor unfortunates stuck in my squad the other night on Bravo Server. Due to problems with ACRE, which now seemed to have resolved themselves, the mission was a bit cack handed to say the least. Thank you for your patience.

Nevertheless had fun despite the problems.

Re: Fail SL attempt

None needed. Life is not perfect,especially online gaming.

Comment

I think they have radio problems in real life too. At least that's what I hear.

Comment

The best SL's Ive been under are the ones that dont take forever planning and arent afraid of contact. It drives me nut sitting in base for 30mins looking at a map and waiting for everyone to accessorize.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Well next time I have a crack at it that's what you will get, lets hope I don't stuff the radio up again otherwise we will be on our own when we are fighting lol.

Comment

Speaking of last night;
            GG to the commanding officers, specifically Portable Cougar (my squad SL). He kept our squad in line, moving and attacking objective after objective. I'd love to know how many side missions that map has! We had taken down several plus the main objective(?) and we were still blowing stuff up a few hours in. I don't think i've ever fired more AT in my life... I was using the MAAWS and carried 4 rockets at a whack, always ran out - plenty of downed targets to speak for them, so that was a lot of fun. btw, use the HEAT rockets, not the HEDP, the HEAT are much better against armor, I had very little luck killing armor in the first shot with the HEDP and tried to reserve those for rear armor shots or light armored vehicles.

Eventually it was 12:30AM local time and I had to wake up for work, so in a sleepy daze I had to DC.
            I'm trying to recall everyone but think towards it was Cougar, myself, GIJoe, Ristin, Mnam and i'm missing one or two more (sorry guys -post here for credit!). Wish i'd recorded some of it and i'm terrible at telling stories, so hopefully one of the squadies can share for everyone to enjoy.
            Last edited by ThirdSin; 05-02-2011, 07:07 PM. Reason: peeps
            Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
            A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

im glad you had fun, I'm still very new so if I miss anything as a SL please let me know. 4 yrs of primarily SL'ing in PR i thought I would get more SQ member time here in Arma, but alas it seems (as with almost every team / SQ based game), leadership is a hot commodity.
              doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Domi SL challenge: Skip the side missions, take on the mains with no assets, approach at a tactical disadvantage after being spotted. Test your leadership fellas ;)

|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X