Bit of a noob question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit of a noob question

Hello chaps, Ive been a way for a little while doing some RL stuff and I wish to play a little arma now and then. I dunno if somethings changed in the year or so that ive been awol but it seems i cant join any of the TS channels apart from the default channel. When I try to change over to the arma channel (or any other) it says "insufficient permissions". Any idea on whats cracking and how to fix it?

This may be the wrong section but please excuse me, ive become a bit of a noob in my absence.

Help is much appreciated! cheerio
    sigpic
    excuse my poor english, im australian

Re: Bit of a noob question

in the darker menu bar at the top of this page, click Quick Links, then Teamspeak (http://www.tacticalgamer.com/misc.php?do=teamspeak), then follow the instructions within.
    Tada!

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Yep okay ive out noobed myself already! found the TS registration thing. cya in takistan lads.

lock, delete, trash, flame at your will mods :) !
      sigpic
      excuse my poor english, im australian

Comment

Hey all, I've been away for a while too. I downloaded ACRE, but when I try to follow the instructions under the Quick Link > Teamspeak I keep getting the error "Teamspeak Error 1539: parameter not found."

Any suggestions?
        "ahLgren"

Go Swede

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html

Read both the first and second posts. you DO NOT need to generate a token.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X