Fresh Meat For The Grinder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Meat For The Grinder

Unk, having demonstrated the courage, charisma, dash, and naturally silky smooth
    hair; is therefore being presented with this:

Everyone, please help me welcome the newest admin to our team. Now, everyone spam his inbox with congrats PM's and give him some wax for his shiny new ban hammer :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Fresh Meat For The Grinder

Win, good shout!

Everyone welcome Jamal! ;)

Comment

SELLOUT! TURNCOAT! TRAITOR! You've forgotten your ROOTS, man!

Congrats Unkl! Since I've started playing here months ago, I've seen you get more and more involved every week. Next thing you know, Unkl will stage a Coup d'Etat...

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

Good choice. Conrats Unkl!

Comment

Felicidades!
          lol for cinco de Mayo
          Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
          A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Congrats and welcome. Here is the big stack of papers that need completing that no one else wants to do :)
            |TG-73rd|Socomseal
            |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

This is a pleasant surprise! Congratulations to Unkl!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Great news, well done Unk!

Comment

haha :) good job1 !
                  sigpic

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

Comment

It wasn’t long ago Unk was the closest thing to an Admin that could be found in ArmA TS. There were no real admins around much except for Grunt once in awhile. And there were not many players hanging out that would help a noob in need. Yoma was never updated and the servers were empty except for Unk and a couple others. He would take time to help a new player set up the ArmA launcher and sit up Yoma. Then he would spend time in game giving pointers while SL a mission. ArmA was being totally neglected and I was about to complain to TG admins when along came Dredge with his ArmA admin team and we have seen nothing but steady improvement since. So I want thank Unk for his past help and congratulate him being selected as an admin.

Comment

Im proud man!!!!! Congratulations!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Good Choice, Good man, Good fellow Gamer, Congradulations UNK

Comment

Thanks everybody. Dredge got me good with it too. Says I should report in on TS right away, that I'm in serious trouble or such & then that I should know what it's about. Then the responsibility was thrust upon me. All the other admins admitted to the same treatment. I was elated. But seriously...

I hope to serve you all well & hope the ban hammer can stay in the ceremonial case. If you see me kick Siantis for the next month most of you should know why. JK.

We have an exciting time coming up in TG Arma & I'm excited to see what's new almost every time I log on. Now I hope this means I know a minute or two earlier :P

Been briefed on the open & transparent philosophy of our admin & hope to be as approachable as anyone. Now I have a large pile of links to sift through & digest & a lot of Socom's paperwork to feed to the dog.
                          |TG-189th| Unkl
                          ArmA 3 Game Officer
                          Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                          189th Infantry Brigade Member
                          SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                          "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Congratulations :o
                            - - -

Comment

Many congratulations Unk! Well-deserved. The countdown to your 1-year anniversary inbox spamming event starts here... :row1_7:

sigpic
                              D E A T H
                              IT'S OUR LIFE

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse