No announcement yet.

Fallujah Island

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallujah Island

Hi guys,

I would like to request that we consider adding Fallujah to the Islands that we play. It's a city map, with plenty of room for tactics, vehicles, and especially infantry combat. Since downloading it, I play Fallujah almost exculsively and I hope that all TG ArmA players and Admins can seriously consider this map. It already has a couple Domination missions, both TvT and Coop made for it.
    I can go on and on about the possibilities that Fallujah opens up, but I'll leave it here.
    The goal of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for theirs.

Re: Fallujah Island

Hi Rick, and welcome to TG. Recently, we added Island Lingor to our map pack. At some point, TG will look at adding another map to our map pack. The island chosen will be decided by the community, however, Fallujah will definitely be one of the options available for choosing. Be sure to check our forums every so often, because the map poll may come at any time in the near future. Thank you for your input.
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed