Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going off net

Hi all,

I am posting this thread as a declaration that I will soon be dissapearing soon, likely within the next week / two. At that time I will be also be hanging up the Spartan, TGU & 18th badges and any responsibilities I may have here at TG Arma. I intend however to resolve any outstanding promises in regards to mission production, TGU courses and such that I have currently made.

The reason for my leave is a mix of personal reasons mixed with me finally moving out ( again ), looking for a new job and not likely having a solid Internet connection for some time etc. I do however hope to be on from time to time in the future for the rare occasional game, whenever I can get that net connection ( staunchly against getting a phone line so I can game / prawn, I'd never use it [iPhone ftw!] and would still cost more than the net side. Damn phone companies and such :/ )

But anyway, short and sweet, just a heads up ;p has been fun playing with y'all and such, Will still be around for a week or so but will likely not be playing much during it, just mission devving and sorting stuff out etc.

With that said I plan to be on quite late tonight after I finish off OP Geronimo's placeables, so feel free to join me on Bravo ( pending no domi) - I'll be leading most/all night and would appreciate some squad / fireteam leads!

//Jace

Re: Going off net

Major bummer. You have been a great leader & darn fine fella to shoot with...I'll be jumping in for some games late tonight. Look forward to catching up with ya this week. Good luck to you in all you do & I hope for our sake you make your way back.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Hey Jacezz, real sorry to see you go buddy. You have been a great ambassador. Hold fire on hanging up you Spartan badge, you are a Pathfinder, you are in there by merit, and will go into the Alumni hall, so you get to keep that honour.

Its a shame as I would have liked to have got to know you better and play with you more now I am finally getting more active again. I feel your pain, sounds pretty much like my own real life issues not too long ago, so I feel for you mate. I hope to hear from you in the future at some point, and hope things sort themselves out for you.

V/r

Jeepo

Comment

:( The Great Leader of the Amazing Moustache Brigade shall be missed. Always fun times having you in game, and you've, hopefully, made me a star during your "photoshoot".

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

Yeah to echo the sentiments of those above, good luck with getting yourself squared away mate, hope it goes as smoothly as possible for you.

Thank you for everything you have done, you will be missed while you are away, so make sure you return!

Cheers

Comment

I'm a newbie here, but I've always looked up to your dedication and professionalism. Hurry back once real life has crawled back under its rock! :)

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Permission to leave denied. Return your gear to the 18th Arms Room and report back to the Battalion HQ.

You will be missed mate. TG will always here as will the 18th (knock on wood). So, when you finally make your return it will be easier on you to jump back in and start rockin!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

As someone that has been around since when you first came here, I have seen you progress into one the finest ArmA players TG has ever had. It is sad to see you go, but you will not be forgotten. Good luck with your future endeavors. As I have always said, real life always takes priority, hopefully you can square things away to the point where you can make a return.
                |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

The echos are becoming deafening! ;)
                  I've only been here playing ARMA a short while, in that time you've lead plenty of the squads i've been in and have defined the word professional. So far as I've seen, you're a great testament to TG gaming, so thank you for that.
                  Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                  A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Jacezz...

I'll keep this short and to the point.

You've been one of the greatest ARMA players, you selflessly display that every time you post on the forums, connect to TS, or while in game.

It'll be a shame to see you go, but I hope for a speedy return.

- Warrior
                    |

Former Irregular and 18th SFOD
                    Oh, Death was never enemy of ours!
                    We laughed, knowing that better men would come,
                    And greater wars; when each proud fighter brags
                    He wars on Death, for lives: not men, for flags.

Comment

As Jeepo said. Take an ELOA. Your Pathfinder status is earned just like others.

Looking forward to your speedy return.

Sent from my R2D2 using Tapatalk

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I hope everything works out faster than you think so you can be back soon. I have not known you long but even this sort period has been great talking to you.
                        - - -

Comment

A shame to see you go, but you have gotta do what ya gotta do. Real-life sure has a way of interrupting game play but usually for good reasons. You take good care of yourself and hope all goes well with the move and all. Hope to see you back on the fields some day soon.

sigpic
                          D E A T H
                          IT'S OUR LIFE

Comment

Hey guys, that's me officially on extended leave, will likely not be posting for a bit so have fun, cya's later and remember to Tk siantis for me on occasion... Someone has to do it if I'm not around to :/

Comment

I'll take over the Siantis duties for ya, no worries. I bet Dredge will help if I need it.

See ya soon Jacezz.
                              |

Former Irregular and 18th SFOD
                              Oh, Death was never enemy of ours!
                              We laughed, knowing that better men would come,
                              And greater wars; when each proud fighter brags
                              He wars on Death, for lives: not men, for flags.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X