Absence in game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absence in game.

You might have noticed me not being in game this weekend, the reason for that was that I went to a Greco-Roman wrestling tourney this weekend, and on the semi-final match I pulled a Fly Schliader (AKA: Lock hands around opponent's waist, pull up and back.)

My wrist were a bit higher than I would wanted and it resulted with this guy's weight along with the momentum smashing my wrists into the hard mat.

As of right now, it seems that I have either:

A: Broken my wrist.
    B: Broken my growth plate in said wrist.
    C: Pulled something (Highly unlikely, but regardless)

The reason I tell you this is because I am in a splint right now, waiting to get X-Rays on it (Wednesday is the appointment.) I probably won't be on much until then, typing this with the on-screen keyboard is hard enough.

If I turns out that I broke it, or whatever, I will try my hardest to make it to Jacezz's Going-Away Party.

- Warrior.
    |

Former Irregular and 18th SFOD
    Oh, Death was never enemy of ours!
    We laughed, knowing that better men would come,
    And greater wars; when each proud fighter brags
    He wars on Death, for lives: not men, for flags.

Re: Absence in game.

NO EXCUSES......

You could always command...... ;)

Get well soon pooky pie.
    Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

How'd the match end? C'mon, don't leave us hanging....

But really, ouch & take care.
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      Dean of Tactical Gamer University
      189th Infantry Brigade Member
      SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

The points I got for exposing his back won the match, after that I told my dad about some stiffness in my wrist and I was withdrawn from the tourney. (I wanted that medal too...)
        |

Comment

No excuses. It only takes one finger to key the radio. I expect to see you in game tonight commanding! Don't make me fill out the paper work on you! :)

Congrats on winning the match though. Hope your wrists get better soon so you can game.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

+1 Dredge. Warrior, there are no excuses. Suck it up son!

:D

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Sounds like a painful experience. I hope your wrists make a speedy recovery so you can get back in game. That's an order soldier!
              |TG-73rd|Socomseal
              |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

A long time ago I know a guy who played game with 2 broken fingers... lolol...
                Anyway, take care of that wrist and let it heal properly. Do not listen to these pushy bullies.

Comment

Like "B" said take care of that wrist and let it heal properly. You will be missed. I am sure Dredge and Acog will try to fill the VOID of your absense.

Comment

Cmon...suck it up...I had an accident with a table saw and was back two days later with 20 stitches across my palm....you can do it....(just saying)...

no seriously...hope you are on the mend...
                    sigpic
                    |TG-1st|Grunt
                    ARMA Admin (retired)
                    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Sounds harsh man, wouldn't worry about the event - don't want you making that any worse than it already is :/

Comment

I hope everything works out for you and your not that seriously hurt! I wish you the quickest of recoveries.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Get well Warrior. Take your time.
                          Look up on field manuals and other misc military info that you're interested in. That should keep ya busy and get you prepared to lead a company!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Haha, thanks to everyone. I'm getting on tonight, it's still stiff but I'm going to deal with it.
                            |

Comment

AS others said, you should let it heal properly. Being a youngling, stuff that doesnt heal right has a habit of coming back to say 'hello' later in life. Just my thought. GO AWAY! ;)
                              Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                              A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X