Transition To Six Updater All Read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transition To Six Updater All Read

We have made the switch to Six Updater. All players PLEASE CHECK THE NEW INSTALL GUIDE to get everything set up. If you have any questions please post them. Thank you for bearing with us while we made the switch.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Transition To Six Updater All Read

Followed the guide and now when I join it's giving me a client mismatch error
    server: 1.10.0.487, client: 1.10.0.480
    sesver: 1.10.0.331, client: 1.10.0.328
    1.10.0.47/ 1.10.0.45

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

It looks to me like it didnt update. You are still running the older versions

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

edit: my mistake
        Last edited by ankyle62; 05-16-2011, 06:24 PM.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Right click on the server, go under Updater Actions, and Convert to Six Updater. Then try again

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I see, I overlooked that part.

edit: wait Im not crazy, that part wasnt there when I first read it lol. updating now.

Comment

so how do we launch when one used yoma to launch?

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Well, you can use ArmA 2 Launcher (zip file)OR you can actually use 6, there is the ability to do it from in program. Click Game Profile along the top, pick your mods, and go. However, this update is JUST for Bravo server, so it will have all your mods in and good to go. If you want to add anything else, like a sound mod, you can do that in the parameters line on game profile.

Comment

There is also a big green button on the top left hand side of Six, click the expand arrow and then run. Same as you do for yoma

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

So far as launching goes, the easiest way to launch is to have Six make a desktop shortcut. Simple, elegant, and easy. Make a different shortcut for each configuration you wish to launch from.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Alright, thanks for the replies, might want to add that to the install guide.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

When I first ran 6 I got an rsync runtime error caused by my firewall. After clicking OK all seems well...but I do have a couple of questions. Seems we now launch Teamspeak with the Teamspeak Icon? My TS was so out of date 6 was telling me to update so I did. Then when I reinstalled Acre it didn't put a Acre Icon on the desktop. However it appears to launch correctly with the TS Icon. Haven't tried it on a game server yet...will tomorrow...if I've messed this up Acog after your hard work I'm going to shoot myself. The other question is should we remove @TG maps from the Arma2 OA root directory beings they are now placed by 6 in a folder servermods/@TG maps. Thanks for everyone's hard work putting this together. Once we get over the hiccups I think it will be immensely easier on gamers and admins alike.

Comment

question about user-config, just updated, logged onto the server and it is telling me that my user-config is out of date. What is the fix for this.

Comment

Six Updater is skipping all ACE updates, saying it's "checked skipped in configuration file. Skipping..." Only updated ACRE and CBA.

Comment

FYI, I uninstalled TS/ACRE AFTER Installing all the updates and converting to Six (I was getting a Acre plugin version error when in game).

I reinstalled the newest TS3 and ACRE - All works.
                              Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                              A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X