Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keepin' it PG-13.

I'm not going to beat around the bush with this,

You as a TG Member represent not only yourself, but TacticalGamer and the ARMA branch. New players see that and either think
    A: It's okay to act like that.
    B: This community is unorganized/childish.

While kidding around is fine and it's no stranger to the server or the forums, this got repetitive pretty quick, especially when stuff got serious.

Lead by example, keep it PG-13.

Any behavior is contagious so it's always important to set the right tone. - Unkl
    /rant
    |

Former Irregular and 18th SFOD
    Oh, Death was never enemy of ours!
    We laughed, knowing that better men would come,
    And greater wars; when each proud fighter brags
    He wars on Death, for lives: not men, for flags.

Re: Keepin' it PG-13.

I keep seeing threads on this, and maybe it's just me, but Im not seeing an issue with this on the server.
    The best thing to do if you feel that someone is out of line is to correct it on the spot. Correcting it immediately has a great chance of stopping it imo.
    TG is pretty good at policing our own ,in my experience, keep up the good work.
    Last edited by ankyle62; 05-18-2011, 03:19 AM.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

For the most part, TG ArmA guys are very mature. Correct the people when they do it. Sure we all slip, but a correction will always hit home. If they persist, hit an admin.

+1 Warrior.

Comment

Yes, you would think this is a major issue at the moment, cussing running rampant if you judge by the threads. It's not.

However, the hammer is raised & will strike with little mercy...on the spot...then the regularily scheduled program will continue. And general killing, strategy amidst mayhem, exploding body parts and coffee sitting by the mouse will be the norm and it will be good.
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        Dean of Tactical Gamer University
        189th Infantry Brigade Member
        SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Let me touch on a different topic,

whats with TS admins muting new players as they step up to CO, (muting occurs during briefing and randomly throughout the mission).

Is that part of the TG welcome? :)
          TGU courses: - 20/05/11 Jacezz

Comment

I think the muting your seeing is part of the way Acre models whether or not someone is close enough for direct communication (your voice) to carry from any player to you. This muting is happening on your TS3 client as a function of Acre.

Good catch though...when I first noticed it made me wonder what the ? too.

ps: new topics deserve new threads ;) cheers!

edit: for ps
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Game Officer
            Dean of Tactical Gamer University
            189th Infantry Brigade Member
            SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
            "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

I think there's something to be said for "Praise in public. Reprimand in private." Just throwing in my 2 cents.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X