ArmA 2 Project Reality leak?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA 2 Project Reality leak?

WTF? Looks like another leak over there, what an idiot. I hope he gets booted from the team. Still, I can't wait, looks pretty damn sweet. Clearly these were internal only I am guessing, so why the hell did he post them? I think he may have been drinking..............

Video Removed

Original thread here, best have a look before it gets pulled. This better not put back the release date, I can't wait for this game, its the only reason I picked up ArmA in the first place!

PR ArmA 2 Info
    Last edited by Dredge; 05-19-2011, 04:54 PM.

Re: ArmA 2 Project Reality leak?

Uh, we should probably not be spreading that around...

Might want to edit your post asap.

Comment

why don't we delete this or something if this is just somebody trying bother us or make somebody look bad...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

What's the issue with showing content that is released on public place on the internet? This isnt the overly modded realitymod forums.

I know they released two videos on their facebook page today.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Still think it looks funny that the bus is getting dropped.
          Last edited by Corporal_Cody; 05-18-2011, 06:45 PM. Reason: dredge keeps editing my posts, so....

Comment

Looks like BETA or something due to the video quality, but nonetheless.....GOD I CANT WAITE FOR THIS MOD!
            Last edited by Jack Bauer; 05-18-2011, 07:48 PM.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Sounds like dredge in the first video.

Comment

/my tinfoil hat has been put on

Could be a Public Relations ploy like BI is doing through there news network!!! :row__691:

/tin hat off

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

If you have super eyes, you can see his name. :o

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

Ya Azz, I did see that, though I think that boy had it coming to him. I think he thought he was better than he really was and in his child mind thought this is cool. I understand it was just a vid, but to be honest the DEVs have to sign NDA documents, so even though it's over the Internet, I defiantly think respect was lost, and to me that's pretty tough to earn back.

I think the buss drop was a demonstration of objects that you can pick up and testing if at which you could drop objects before they go boom.

Comment

As for PR:A2 secrets leaked frankly you get way more detail and interesting tidbits from the Highlights officially posted by [R-DEV] UK Force. And I can find better ArmA vids on youtube. Violating an NDA in some cases can result in legal action...however would assume probably not with PR.

Comment

PR ArmA is legally protected by the fact it uses BIS units. That alone means a legal document between BIS and reality mod studios, and as such, PR is legally protected from this kind of thing, and from people tampering with the mod, it's scripts or its maps either, to the best of my knowledge.

Comment

They called Dredge by his name in the first video a couple of times

Comment

Simply terrible.

That we have to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
                              Simply terrible.

That we have to wait.
                              hurry up and install ARMA and try out ACE to get a taste of it

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X